- Here’s how you can improve your Google Display Network campaigns.
- Somewhat similar to the relevance score in Facebook ads, Google has released “ad strength indicator” for responsive ads.
- Give your prospected customers a solid reason to click on your ads & increase the CTR. Here’s how.
- GoogleAds impression share data are now available in real time. Earlier, you would have to wait for 2 days to have them.
- Google Ads Automatically Updating Eligible Campaigns to Enhanced CPC Bidding. Google has yet again expanded the search ads. Here’s what you need to know.
- Bing Ads has released two new automated bidding options which you may be familiar with if you are using Google Ads: Target CPA and Maximize Conversions.
- Find out how Google automated ad suggestions are performing and if is it really helpful?
- Here’s a great article on landing pages. It’s sheds light on the importance of having a good landing page. Give it a read.
- Google Ads MCC Gets An Updated Look. It’s really a bliss for the agencies since they have to switch between multiple accounts. The new look has a drop down menu and other minor changes. But overall it sports a clean interface and is really easy to navigate.
- Google Text ads get Bigger. Starting October 31st, 2018, Bing Ads will no longer be supporting the ability to edit or
- create destination URLs at the keyword level.
- Starting from September adsenseformobileapps.com exclusion will not prevent Google
Ads from appearing on mobile apps. But there are other ways.
Here’s yet another reason to start using Google My Business app. Post November 15th, the feature...